Tuesday, July 15, 2008

15/7

the day started drowsily
hahhahaha
no rumah sukan today. -----------yay--------------
scrambled on pieces of hmwrk 2day . yet nt enuff to free myself for the whole day.
still...... copy
hahhahhahaha i guess it's normal. errrrrrr rite? hahhahha
today was ok la
well i was thinking of you all the while
but suddenly i thought.
hey, you were there for me when i really needed you.
so why can't i pretend that you're here now?
hahhahah
i feel stupid of that thought. but hey ! why not?
but then i thought
you never thought of me did you?
omg
that hurt me a lot
but.
you WERE there for me. atleast you were. i miss you shoulder. i miss your soothing power.i miss you a lot
^^
but i know one day, as you predicted, you will fall for me. muahahhahhahahhaha nah jz jokin.
xD

No comments: