Saturday, August 9, 2008

9/8

have u ever saw ur own true love being someone else's
tht hurts a lot, more than a lot, when u're d third party
u dun even knoe d meaning of love
until u found this fellow
thn u start to think
wat both of wanna do, nx time when u're together
u start to build castles in d air
nt knowing ur mom is alrd calling u frm d kitchen
nt knowing u're still sitting 'here'
instead of being 'there' with tht special person
but sometimes
we shud reali try n think frm a different perspective
maybe i shud let him go
maybe he'll find hIS true love
maybe he'll b happier than he will with me
maybe he'll love her more than he'll love me

"maybe he'll happy"
n tht's all tht matters
A L L

n sometimes, not reali sometimes..but A L L T H E T I M E
i break down n cry under my blankets..
learning tht i'm nt protected by his caress n his love
learning tht i shud walk away frm his life
bcz he'll only hate me if i keep sticking to him
n i dun wanna make him hate me
yes, i knoe
i knoe love is painful
love is killing
love
but love is such a beatiful thing
a gift frm God
a miracle
a sacred matter
tht is so hard to let go of
n i saw this article
saying that
" it's not time tht washes away the pain u're enduring
its LOVE "
n it chged my point of view

3 comments:

- мıиģ™___.ılı.] said...

aww cmon dude..

dun be emo lawl

crying under ur blankies? :x

*pats back*
go pq go.

out of this emo hole.. -.-

well. have fun

take care

-m1n9-

Jiahui~ said...

hey.. i never knew you had 'such issues'..
don't worry. on another note, i think my pi-pa has gone busted.
AND, my dad told me to continue using it, till he goes to china and buy another one...
geez.. i'm wodering, why isn't my dad buying from laisheng.. haha..

don't worry bout ur life.. just concentrate on even important things..
LIKE YOUR PIANO EXAM?!?!
ring any bell?

Peachiie® said...

lol
km________ dude. im practically fine. jz that. i wanna have a special 16th birthday.

jiahui________lol. buy frm laisheng la. ya my piano exam.
i m TRYING