Tuesday, September 9, 2008

9/9

If only I could. then i certainly Would.
If I could have you then my day will no longer be blue.
If I could have you by my side then my feelings could be alright

[yes you are reading the continuation of 5/9's post. xD]

errrrrrrrrrrrrrr. suddenly have no more ilham. xD
aikx

go on to the new post. hahahhahhahahaa

Standing here Fighting fear Blocking away my tears
You walked away I was to stay You said that it was Okay
The pain I endure No one can cure
Why would you break me again?
Built me up with hope Tore me down again
Why do you drive me insane?
You're so unfair to me
You make wanna flee
The future I just can't see
You're so unfair to me
You're like strangling me
Why don't you just take me
Away Take me away
I've always thought I've always fought my feelings within
Away
I want to care I want to share
All of my feelings with you
But you were not there
You wouldn't care
You're just so far away from me
Everytime I cry
I just imagined you were there
And things would've been better
You're so unfair to me
Why is it hard to be?


hahhaahhaa

miss you much.
x.o.x.o.

No comments: