Wednesday, December 24, 2008

24/12

wow.
14days

A FORTNIGHT !!!!!!!!
i miss eu~~~~~~~
wakkakkaakakkakaaa

anyway BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS !!!!!!

1stly, MERRY XMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL ~!
2ndly, okay. i am NO santa but still i can _____ HO HO HO ! x)
3rdly, WE PCGHSCO ARE CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!!!! muakx muakx muakx
4thly, i have my own handphone number adee ! hahhaha ask me for it
5thly, ........ okay stop it. let's go random

the trip muahahhahahhahaa
well it's my 1st time to go out wif friends outstation.
so
the 1st day.
before departure i still rmb saying to jiahui :" i feel great cause i think i din leave anytg behind muahhahahhahha "
n then only i discovered i left behind my jacket.
MY HARD ROCK CAFE jacket. x(
okay continue another day wakkakkaka

No comments: