Monday, August 27, 2012

27/8

This is my 300Th blog post.

THREE-HUNDREDTH.

Isn't it just pure awesomeness? Kudos to myself! *vain*

I've glimpsed through posts since 2008 and yes, my style of writing has certainly changed a lot.

I used to be so childish, changing font colors and font sizes line by line, word by word sometimes; making foolish judgement and hence writing stupid statements.

It's all part of growing up I guess.

Watched a lot of movies again, realized chunks of memories were once again let out to sail free.

Anastasia - the story of the Grand Duchess of the Romanov Empire. I love this story, it is really believable and it makes every girl want to become a true princess too. I used to fantasize that maybe I had some secret family, that I was probably of royalty! Those were the days, when every little girl looked at Disney princesses with glitters in their eyes.

A lot of stuff has happened, and I would say I'm grateful for all that God has planned for my journey, as it is wonderful, despite all the downs. I believe, if we have a good grasp on the ups, we'll be just fine.

After struggles with my own conscience, I've come to understand that whatever happens, happens for a reason.

Just let go.

Letting go might not be the easiest, but it will be the best way to freedom and true happiness.

*gosh, I'm talking like a grown-up!*

I shall now finally approve myself of fully controlling and conquering my fears, my insecurity.

Thank you to all the people who've watched me grow into who I am now, though sometimes I get lost in between the pages and blog posts. :)

Thanks to all who are still reading and support this corner, My Corner.

As a reward, :D


Will be back, before you know it. :)


3 comments:

♀♪♠Ëê ҬęńĠ♣♫♂ said...

welcome xD wow such a big reward. lOl.

Walski69 said...

Well dear, congratulations on your 300th post, and hopefully many more to come.

And by the way, you sound like a grown-up because you ARE a grown up :)

Keep on writing!

Peachiie® said...

Ee Teng HAHHAHAHA, of course nuh! 300th lehhhhh.
UJ, yes definitely, at last, one of the few things that I can REALLY do on the long-term. Thank you! :D