Sunday, November 11, 2012

11/11

One's Day huh?

The dream last night is still driving me crazy.

We were going on a vacation, like any other ordinary couple - which was exceptionally

WEIRD

cause we're no where CLOSE to being a couple.

Anyhow it was a beautiful day.

And I swear we were going somewhere pretty, like near the beach or a lagoon thing.

And you were hugging me from behind.

And you start talking so softly into my ears I had to keep pinching you to have you stop it.

And.

And you just kissed me on my neck out of no where.

It was crazy.

I actually enjoyed the fact that you were so in love with me - mind you it was a freaking dream.

Like, passion runs wild.

Then, even myself couldn't believe it but I

PUSHED YOU AWAY.

Can you believe that?

Cause I could see her from the corner of my eyes.

And I know that I could never be her.

Why are you replacing her with me?

Why do I always get treated this way?

Not once, twice.

And it's always her.

Am I really not good enough?

I surrender.

You win, bastard.

No comments: