Sunday, April 20, 2014

20/4

Been quite a long time since I've blogged. If there's anyone besides TheSpecialOne who is reading, thank you for your support!

Karpal Singh has passed on to the other world, God bless his soul.

Isn't that supposed to be how everyone should live?

To serve the nation, to help the needy and when you die, people will carry on your legacy in their lives and memories.

Suddenly the world feels so fragile.

Everytime I see some of these misfortunes happen, I keep thinking about the truth I have been hiding from the family (except 3 people) for 6 months and 6 days already. I guess this is the longest time in my record of hiding things.

Thank you TheSpecialOne, for always being understanding and so loving and caring. I don't have enough words to say how much gratitude and love I have for you, but only these three small words:

I LOVE YOU

So many incidents have happened recently, and I'm so lucky that you're always there (despite some MIA incidents). After graduation, we will show them. Kay?

Lots of love, hugs and pinches. 

No comments: