Saturday, November 22, 2008

22/11

MUNDANE

okay i plan to repost since i have time

tragically speaking

i barely have time for my own which is.....

harsh?

speaking of time.

coming across my brain again is FAREWELL!

it''s coming up in like...12 days ?!

wat the

hope everythg'll b in good order at least

and the song

the freaky stupid song is EMBARASSING me

well i jz cant conjure anythg better

hahhahahhahaa

forgive me for me randomness and siao-nesss

i miss S4E
it was the greatest class i've ever had.
bravo to all of you .

^^

and yes yes. i'll miss all our teachers.


so many stuff has happened this year.

our first sight.
your first birthday wish to me through phone.
the first time i get to hear of your stuff from other people.
the first time i seem to get a closer peek at your whacky behaviors.
the first ever time i came SO close to you.
the first time , i can miss you so real-ly.

x)

nanananananannananannanananannanaa

No comments: