Saturday, November 8, 2008

8/11

OMG look at the date gap since i've last posted

X(

neewaysss
congratx for those who have FINISHED their examS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n those who haven't YET (including me of coz X( )
PIA PIA PIA !
hhahahahaa
altho im left with no more energy to pia

aaaaa

jane
im gonna miss u so much darling
=(

lol
i duno
but
jr told me a lot of things
n i seeem to be a bisexual
hahhahahhaa

OMG
but my bisexual is a .........
EXTRAORDINARY case?
LOL

physics totally KILLED me
it RAVAGED me
=(

OKAY i dn wanna talk abt it anymore
PYCHAN
u killed me

chemistry was tough
bm was tough

wat on earth is mencopet
i dun CARE now

NONSENSE NONSENSE

katy perry
YAY ~ all hail katy !!!!!!!!!!!
hahhahhahaaha

signing off

byeeeee

2 comments:

Jiahui~ said...

EXAM is over... and i still can't accept the fact that...
i did it...
i passed to tormenting form four life.. and an even harder one will be up soon.
lol... go read my post about it.
kay... gotta go prepare for school now.
how i wish it's holidays already.

xoxo
Jiahui~

Peachiie® said...

lol

yea the big one is coming up =)