Saturday, August 24, 2013

24/8

This will be my 385th blog post! 5 more posts then I will arrive at 390, 15 more then it will be 400! :D

I just had my 21st birthday party and due to lack of time and being a bit lazy, the pictures are still in the CD! But no worries, once I upload them into the laptop, they will be here :)

To the very special person that keeps my blog URL as one of his very few bookmarks on Google Chrome, thank you for your support :P Well, not that you always come around to read - especially after I have just spotted the bookmark and exclaimed that I have not been posting for quite some time - it still feels great to know that somewhere, you still have a loyal reader.

I think this must be what they call, love.

Cause there'll be no sunlight, if I lose you baby.

but now, i'd prefer to think that what will be yours, will eventually be yours, someday.

If you realize, I'm actually trying to be a girl, so that it'd be YOU chasing me, instead of the other way round, like what I've been doing for a rather long time.

If you say that you'd be a girl the next life, and that you'd chase after me, I accept the idea.

I might consider you.

*smirk* :P

I love you. :)

No comments: