Sunday, August 25, 2013

25/8

This feels like writing down daily logs.

Hahahaha, except the fact that I will smile when I remember something that I want to pen down.

I was jogging earlier on today, and was listening, coincidentally, to Macklemore's Thirft Shop.

"What what, what, what.. What what, what, what.." I had to contain myself from bursting out with laughter else I might have drowned the whole park with my roars!

You are just so genuinely cute at times, a lot of times.

And I have finally bought Veet! Partially upon your request, but also partially due to the fact that I really hate my leg hair. Gah. And I swear to you my legs feel SO smooth and bright NOW!

I bought presents for ChinYin darling, got myself a new tube of AGift body scrub, new earbuds, Hazelnut Latte` and a new mindset.

:)

I am going to cherish these moments that will soon be scarce, cause you're moving out and I'll still be miserably - not completely though - stranded in campus accomodation.

I will miss you, don't you worry!

No comments: