Sunday, September 1, 2013

1/9/2013

So hello fellow friends! *wondering whether anybody is out there anyhow*

I am going to post pics of my birthday dinner! - Long awaited-

The Cinammon @ Hotel Penaga

Le entrance 

Wandering around.

Swimming pool outside the restaurant

Le sister :P

Arrival of guests. Note the guy in maroon T. Special person :D

Extra chair for presents!

Gah that face.

With le aunts.

With guys!

Yours truly spotted the camera!

Le girls.

Le parents, sis and aunt.

Taking sips.

Oopsie, eyes closed!

Cramping in with le guys.

Conversation.

Two of my dear girls. I remember Mingli on the left driving up to INTI during my birthday few years ago just to pass me my birthday cake! Ngawwwww. And Eunice for always being my source of laughters.

With le girls and aunt

The cake! Below expectation. Meh.

And I was a very happy girl! :D

Getting ready to cut le cake. 


Asking for le aunt and uncle to join in.

So aunt joined.

Another shot.

And then dear UJ!


Another shot!

My fav shot of the night, candid with friend!

These are the awesome people in my life.

Love all of you! :)

Smudged on the face with cream!



Girls chat
Hahaha I look so serious!

Lol we were blocked by Sumeet!

Almost the end.

My fav girls: Hoylin, Zhaomin le dino, yours truly, and darling HZhen.

Seeteng and Eenjoe from HanChiang and Yiphing le cute bunny!

Last group to leave.

We had very funny things to talk about!

Nights :) <3 p="">

No comments: