Monday, September 23, 2013

23/9

Specialperson is going back to the land of Twinning Tea in two days! 25/9/2013

Specialperson and yourstruly have met up couple of times this summer holiday and they were pleasant.

Specialperson is, or all the while has always been, extremely busy. Sometimes I feel helpless, although there is entirely no reason for me to be, that I can't help him out with his things.

Specialperson is very capable of managing stuff and his work, which makes yourstruly look up to him a lot.

Today I was a bit shaken by Herbbivore by his gestures and eye contact, however Sunflowerseed-eater has talked to me about Herbbivore taking up too much of yourstruly's life. Sunflowerseed-eater advised yourstruly to let go of Herbbivore and be happier as yourstruly would be with herself.

Le mum asked yourstruly whether yourstruly is dating anyone.

"You need to have a PERSON, literally, to paktorh with, mummy." Quoted exactly from yourstruly's words.



No comments: