Friday, September 13, 2013

13/9

I remember the person who is going to turn 21 tomorrow, on 14th September.

Happy birthday in advance to you, past. May you be happy with yourself and all things. :)

This week is mixed, everyone is somewhat slightly distracted and disoriented. Including yours truly. After all, Year 3 is definitely not going to be the easiest.

Is it just me or does everyone feel that as older we grow, the easier the road looks when we look back to where we have come from?

It is very queer how things have changed between us within this 2 years, and there are so many things that I won't be able to forget even if I try to. Cause you make me feel different.

There are so many things that I don't have to say, literally, to you because you know how my mind goes. This is exactly why sometimes I get frustrated when you purposely fake not understanding me.

You know how much I want to make you happy? I'd give everything for you to be happy, cause I know you're not entirely happy.





No comments: