Tuesday, January 21, 2014

20/1/2014

The Almighty FIRST post of 2014! Gosh, damn I'm so disconnected from the blogging atmosphere.

It so happens that this is my 420th POST! *claps for self*

=)

*pats own head*

OK, knock it off.

So well lately there actually has been quite a few things that yourstruly hasn't written in her blog yet, since my previous post was AGES ago.

1. Yourstruly is back in the island! Like oh, finally~

-------- finally back to work on the blog post after 9 hours ---------------

Continuing on 1., yeap, yourstruly is on sem break until uni starts again on 10th Feb! Which means yourstruly gets to spend CNY Day #1 till Day #10 AT HOME! Oh Yeah! It's like the longggggest CNY holiday ever since schooling life, trust me. Forget the fact that Malaysia has the MOST public holidays (probably across the world), please, this is different. Cause this is my last holiday in SCHOOL LIFE, unless yourstruly padan muka go apply for Masters or PhD postgraduate studies, which I at some point, doubt.

2. LAST semester of B.Sc (Hons) Biotechnology

Oh my, how else do you describe how time passes by so fast? 2 and 1/2 years just gone by, that damn fast. The first time I set foot in uni was some time even before registration day, can you believe it? I was probably the only one in uni who was dreadfully dragged by an adult to campus to "see how it looks like la, and how is your room ah, how much need to pay ah.." Typical Chinese. I'm all like "relaxandchilllahdude, I'm old enough to suck up whatever shit I get in life and get moving on after whatever shit I get". However, I'm still grateful though the trip was weirdly extremely long and noisy and that we even got lost on the way back. I still think that our campus is actually quite a pretty, green, comfortable campus, ON OVERALL, cause you don't want me to talk too much about the hostel. OKAY, now that I've said it: I live in a 4-to-a-room hostel, with 3 rooms in an apartment unit, with NO air-cond, NO TV set, NO lift and a messy living room, or would I just call it an-area-after-the-main-door-before-the-rooms. And the toilet is always cramped with stuff from other rooms. And I keep asking myself "Do they have no more space in their rooms to keep their own shampoo and shaving cream and underwear-soaked-in-water-but-too-lame-to-wash and all sorts of pails?". I will come back to blog about Uni Life.

3. At home

Hmm, I would say that nothing much has changed, but this time certain things seemed much more clearer than they had been previously. To illustrate this better (OMG too much scientific writing) let me just give you a very simple example.
A does something and annoyed B. B tells C about what A did. A spies and eavesdrops on B and C and does something even more annoying than the first time.
So yeah, B is no way in good terms with A now, cause finally B has seen through A and now all the evil plans A has. Clever, but B won't be stupid either.
I don't really agree with the fact that a lot of Chinese people still have the mentality of "whatever happens he/she is still your elder and you shall respect him/her". How the hell are you supposed to respect a person who puts forward no respect for him/herself and fakes everything he/her does, says?
On the other hand, I'm actually improving relationships with important people.

4. Apple of the Eye

I guess everyone agrees that everyone will eventually find their apple of their eye in life? Yourstruly has indeed found hers, and is holding on. Too much to say about the AOTE, but hmmm, PDA is an offense no? :P

Alright, I will BE BACK SOON for continuation parts.

ILY. :)

No comments: