Thursday, March 13, 2014

13/3

Tomorrow will be the 14th of the month. How fast time flies!

Recently have been venting up quite a lot of unhappy energy. Sometimes I feel like being alone because I don't want to hurt anyone around me. Sometimes I just don't want to leave your side cause that is my safe haven.

I don't know whether I'm mistreating you, but if I did, I'm really sorry, I never meant it.

____________________________________________________________________________

Friends can turn into foes, but in this case, it's not exactly foes that they're turning into, but rather distant friends who no longer care and the change that has incurred is much more than I have expected.

Probably you would say that everyone is selfish, but sometimes, what matters is actually the thought. And apparently some of you just don't have it.

I mean this means goodbye, to you, ignorant people.


No comments: