Monday, March 31, 2014

31/3

Once again, we have come to the end of the month.

It's March already, how is your year so far? Mine's great, albeit being tired frequently and having piles of work to do.

Yourstruly is seriously going to be unemployed in around 3 months; the question: What does my future hold?

I do admit that I worry about quite a lot of things, and I hate it when things do not work out the way I envision them to.

Sometimes, it is so hard to contain the ugly bit of yourself inside because you don't want to see that bit unleashed and for it to do harm to the ones closest to you. Sometimes I just hate myself for not being to be in control of myself, in particular, that ugly ugly bit.

I'm sorry if I am not up to your standards, I'm so sorry for not being able to be "me".

No comments: