Friday, November 22, 2013

22/11

Tday is 22/11/13. Patiently waiting for 11/12/13, for no obvious reason. Haha.

There is just so much positive feelings surging in these few days that I am, abnormally, dismissing the other negative thoughts and people. Perhaps this is the start of a new "me".

:)

I would not say that I'm the most optimistic person around that you can find; I just need somebody else that can always remind me that everything is alright.

Perhaps I'm a person who needs a lot of reassurance?

At times, there are words that I would want to say but then I will just keep quiet cause I don't want to murder the ambient environment encircling us.

Hence, I was more than relieved, or even glad, that you spitted out a truth yesternight. As I have mentioned previously, I would prefer that we'll be truthful to each other, and also to everyone, instead of feelings bashful to say things that you think will not make any differences.

For the first time, I fell entirely at peace and blissful.

Thank you for coming into my life.

Thanking your parents too! :D

No comments: