Wednesday, November 6, 2013

6/11

The last time I posted was so long ago - 19/10/2013.

Quite a lot has happened since then, mostly happy things. :)

I still can't believe that I'm actually so lucky to be able to wake up to just read a simple good morning message from someone special and to be nagged to go sleep earlier by the same person.

Bliss, this must be.

Within these short few days, I have heard so many stories, understood and accepted new ways of thinking and how to accept the outside world.


  1. To acknowledge - the starting step of every thing you may encounter. Avoiding is the worst choice to get through a problem. No matter how much you hate it, you have to "acknowledge" it. Hating doesn't mean you should ignore it. Acknowledge it.
  2. To accept - After you understand what the hell is going on, accept it. Solving or being unable to solve the problem is a different context.
  3. To let go - The last and most difficult step, no doubt. After you let go, there is nothing else that will be able to mess up with your feelings, your emotions. The reason why so many people are living miserable lives is because they haven't learnt how to let go.

I'm no expert of life, nor do I think I will become one soon. I'm still young. But the people I grew up to know are getting older and they do not show me that they are happy with life. This is why I had to dive into this depth to find ways to persuade myself and then, them, to learn to become happier people.

I thank God that this guy is here with me now. For thin and for thick, thank you.

ILY.

#401

No comments: