Thursday, November 28, 2013

27/11 || 28/11

I kept mixing up the date. Gah 26/11 see? 27/11.

Today is a .. tiring day?

I have no words to properly describe today. I think the toll of being a final year student has just kicked me in the arse.

The thoughts are beginning to haunt me
- your final FINAL examinations
- the sudden rush of assignments, projects and
- THE FINAL YEAR PROJECT
- time is jogging comfortably, luring to you to believe that you still HAVE time

What am I to do after 7 months?

I don't want to think about it yet.

Like what I said to you just now, I really wanted the time to freeze at that moment. Yes, it's a stupid and immature thought. I know.

Don't look down on yourself, everybody has potential.

I'm betting on your potential.

:)

P/S: Crossed over to the 28th.

No comments: