Thursday, April 10, 2008

10/4

well today was another rather..roguh day !

hmwrk-copying as usual la . nothing abnormal since we came up to form 4.

eunice~ i suddenly so so so so miss you! n km too. ARhH~~~~~
moral tugasan lol im nt gona pass up 2mr d. hahhahhax..

n limpoayli. lol she's reali getting pregnant? let's watch the show then~~ XD

i've been thinking. wat is gona bcm of me whn i graduate? piano teacher? doctor? biologist? the range is jz so RANDOM n i cant exactly fix a point !

so mny ppl taking akaun. "for wat?" i tot. i cant even finish my daily hmwrk d summore tk akaun i wil suffocate man!

aikxx. y do you always appear in my head whenever i need sumbdy to help me. sumtimes i was just about to press that SEND button on the hp but.. i dn wana interfere in ur life. aikxx. im jz stupid

YOU LA!! all YOUr fAUlT!!!! AAAARRRRRRRRRR~~~~~~~~~~ T^T

i reaLi reali reaLi reALi MISS you so muCh. whn can we talk 2geda agn? u're owlaz bz wif ur frenz.. cant u find sum time for me? mayb she's rite.
im nt that important in your heart, but do u knw, u're THAT important in my heart.
i duno wat to do whn u see this. eventually sumday you will. but. i wana secretly tell you that i like you.
I LIKE YOU!

2 comments:

° ¤☺ zЗz☻¤ ° said...

LOLS!
is that what u call secretly?? o.O
haha

Peachiie® said...

lol. at least he wun see this yet. hahhax

SHHHHH~~~~~ dn tell.