Thursday, April 17, 2008

17/4

YAY~~~ i finally can play it alrd~!!!! weiting...muahahahaa..i'll catch up with you ! XD

today is practically n overall-ly.. NICE lo.

hhahaha bt as usual i stil hv a lot of UNfinished hmwrk.

dn worry. today i had a tournament wif SHInrain. LOL badminton. lol she still crashed mie.

n YOU . lol i dont care. i dont care who the heck is hanging out with you nor who the heck you like. cause..... I LIKE YOU! ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~!!!!!

=P

lol im going siao~~~

bt still.. i miss you much!

mwarhx!

so......this song. LOL

Hey Hey You You I dont like your girlfriend No way No way I think you need a new one Hey Hey You You I could be your girlfriend Hey Hey You You I know that you like me No way No way No its not a secret Hey Hey You You I want to be your girlfriend Youre so fine I want you mine Youre so delicious I think about you all the time Youre so addictive Dont you know What I can do To make you feel alright Dont pretend I think you know Im damn precious And hell yeah Im the mother fucking princess I can tell you like me too And you know Im right Shes like so whatever You can do so much better I think we should get together now And thats what everyones talking about Hey Hey You You I dont like your girlfriend No way No way I think you need a new one Hey Hey You You I could be your girlfriend Hey Hey You You I know that you like me No way No way No its not a secret Hey Hey You You I want to be your girlfriend I can see the way I see the way You look at me And even when you look away I know you think of me I know you talk about me all the time again and again So come over here and tell me what I wanna hear Better yet make your girlfriend disappear I dont wanna hear you say her name ever again cause Shes like so whatever You can do so much better I think we should get together now And thats what everyones talking about Hey Hey You You I dont like your girlfriend No way No way I think you need a new one Hey Hey You You I could be your girlfriend Hey Hey You You I know that you like me No way No way No its not a secret Hey Hey You You I want to be your girlfriend In a second youll be wrapped around my finger Cause I can cause I can do it better Theres no other so whens it gonna sink in Shes so stupid what the hell were you thinking In a second youll be wrapped around my finger Cause I can cause I can do it better Theres no other so whens it gonna sink in Shes so stupid what the hell were you thinking Hey Hey You You I dont like your girlfriend No way No way I think you need a new one Hey Hey You You I could be your girlfriend No Way Hey Hey You You I know that you like me No way No way No its not a secret Hey Hey You You I want to be your girlfriend No Way Hey Hey You You I dont like your girlfriend No Way No way No way I think you need a new one Hey Hey Hey You You I could be your girlfriend No Way Hey Hey You You I know that you like me Now Way No way No way No its not a secret Hey Hey Hey You You I want to be your girlfriend No Way Hey Hey!
LOL XD

2 comments:

- мıиģ™___.ılı.] said...

lol u keep posting lyrics on ur blog, i kinda got that idea from u oso.. the picture of you thingy..

haha

-m1n9-

Peachiie® said...

LOL reali? hahhaa

copyrights reserved. XD