Tuesday, April 1, 2008

1/4

so april fool. ya BIG deal. xD " eh today got huayue you know o rnot??!!" lol ya i know leng mint. haha

so today is a reasonably boring day. but, BUT singyee, me, eunice sparked up the day actually. =D lol i cudnt imagine that could've happened in front of like.. SO MANY PAIRS of eyes. YES.

hmwrk hmwrk hmwrk. basically wat i do everyday is LAZE around. n thn d hmwrk will jz PILE UP. until mountains...lk EVEREST. =.= ya..blieve me or not. moral, omg im so so sry Ms Lim. but i jz dn hv time for my other stuff. XP n calligraphy. hahhahax.. i dn wanna bump into u bcz perhaps u may recognize me n thn start thinking..."did she pass up her homework?" lmao.

assembly --
at 1st LSE was lk crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n crapping n CRAPPING
LOL nt so cham la actuali. n thn d laugh part came. bluebirds eveolving into crows. WOO tht totally sounds nice !
[theory of evolution of bluebirds into crows]
hahhax..
they were lk so damn funny. my mum doesnt mk such horrible "cornering" when she's driving. lol..we were all sarcastic. laughing when one of the fellows tripped n almost fell. hahhax..
singyee, plz stop mking me laugh. XD no la..jkin nia

all of a sudden hmwrk feels more lk a burden than a commitment. i piled up all my hmwrk. arggghh.. n it sucks. even my BRAIN is deteriorating. HELP~ i dn rmb hw to solve physics & chemistry questions alrd. WAT HAPPENED TO ME. X.X

lol eikming can u really do tuition for us?! then i'l reali appreciate you.

catch up. catch up with hmwrk. catch up with SEJARAH ( which i hv to do notes referring to 30 pages in the txbuk ) KEWL. catch up with d latest buzz. ctach up with friendster. catch up with my piano. my scales. my pieces. my aural. ARGGHHH y u all cannot sacrifice of me?.. speaking of piano i kinda of miss weiting. hahhax.. tht perfectionist *winks*. n also catch up with THIS BLOG! omfg.

so many things to do, so little time.

wAN, wait for me. i'l catch up to you. nx yr. i'l work. n thn we cud b in the same class. n we'll go thru tht primary skool life agn. i could wait for you to go out for recess. i could go to the toilet with you. i could pair up with you for lisan n aural. i could copy ur hmwrk. XD

so many hopes, so many laziness. XD

niGhT. hAPpY ApRIl Fool'S anyway. Miss you leslie.

4 comments:

Walski69 said...

Well, well, well... I guess it was just a matter of time b4 u got onto Blogspot... heh heh...

Welcome to the real blogging environment, my dear...

BTW, just to let u know AC & I observed Earth Hour last weekend...

Take care!

Peachiie® said...

hahhahhax..

ok ~!!
blogspot is like the only place i can spit out everythg. by the end of the day, that is ! except my friendster blog la, which i haven't updated since a CENTURY ago. xD

u guys tk care too KAY!

Yin Loh said...

weii.. meanie u!
so sarcastic~!
sobx sobx sobx..
nyahahahaa

Peachiie® said...

LOL ei ei~~ premier tissue discount u knw i can buy for u ~ XD