Thursday, June 12, 2008

11/6

Nobody. Nobody can picture just how happy i am now. A few words from you can make me jolt up and be delighted such a way. How wonderful to have you in my life. I never felt this way before. It is not exactly strange but, familiar! Like the time we first we met. Like the first time we discovered how similiar we were. If you could stay by me for the days to come, i would need no other things to be as happy as I am now. You could could make me feel this extraordinary way. Only you. lol. It makes me crave for sleeping pills. Ya, just for the night being. haha. Life is starting to be filled with uncertainties. Is it because the life too hectic? Or is it merely because we THINK or PICTURE life as "too hectic"? I don't have the faintest idea! But you, You came back into my life and ensured me thaat life isnt' THAT bad anyways. Your laugh , ah, how dearly i miss is ! Your perspective, Your way of thinking. It's all starting to come back to me. As if I've known you for so long. SO long. The picture of you I always bore along with me, wherever I go. The next time I see you, I won't shut my eyes, cause I'm afraid your face I will forget. I've tried, tried so hard to put away my feelings towards you. But I just can't. I tugged myself into my blanket and slammed my head into the pillow and forced my eyelids to drop shut and threw my bolster on top of me, but I still find no means of sleep. I think of you. oh my god it's as if you've POSSESSED my soul. omg. XD How good will it be if I could face all those problems I will endure in the future in this joyous manner ! I've wondered, are you really the source of my true happiness or maybe just an overdosage of Felix Felicis that will wear out soon? I was really happy and i felt as if I would never be sad again! Yes i will work hard. will do as you say. You may never know how much you mean to me cause I dont's know for myself. if there is a limit to numbers, it would be THAT much. if there is a limit to the universe, it would be THAT much. You let me feel that there is always hope and warmth. They're standing there, you just need a guide to take your hand and lead you there. Perhaps that CRAZINESS and HAPPINESS I experienced just before I started writing is a rush of both hope and warmth. It's true. You're the first person that comes to my mind whenever I need someone to help me, to listen to me, to share my problems with , to share my happiness with. THIS IS NO JOKE. YOU!! listen. I dreamt the wldest dreams because I've got the guts. One day, I'll Dream of me getting your heart. BEWARE you'll fall for me xD. And remember, the next time you sneeze, I'm one of those people who are missing you dearly. x.o.x.o.

No comments: