Thursday, June 5, 2008

5/6

5/6 ----- 22/6 's tickets rise to RM25.
4/6 ----- all petrol stations are flocked with desparate motorists who are DYING to have a pump which WILL save them RM 30-80 after the rise to RM2.7/litre. wow that's a lot. and not forgetting... MICKY"S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3/6 ----- first annivesary of 龙吟.
2/6 ----- nishie's birthday.n being sick. X.X
1/6 ----- EuniCe's birthday. hahhaha muakx dar
n i predict 6/6 is gonna be a BUSY busy day. okay. AS usual. 8-5pm 华乐 n then 6-8pm piano. wooo kewl

it's been so long since i've blogged. do you guys miss me?
i don't know why but, things have slightly altered in my life. it's like i've stepped into a new stage of my life and am being to lose control of things i used to have control. example: my life. lol
actually is being 15++ so...fun? i see a lot of people hanging around in malls ( okay teenagers of my age ) and i start to wonder ...
1. is it just me being rushy n hectic n busy all the time?
2. OR is it them being SO free. i dno. i myself, AM confused.
they seem to like have time to go to gurney practically every weekend whereas i have to really plan AHEAD to get a weekend to spend in gurney.
gosh my life is getting pathethic!
im lk god damn bloody envious of those who can have time to stick with whoever they want to, whenever they want to and wherever they go without worrying about time.
can someone tell me. is form 4 really driving me nuts or what? im going out of my mind. i hope, SOON.
arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
today at huayue was nice. QUITE at least. some people done great jobs ( credits goes to 笛子&笙 XD ) yet some ignore. X.X wakey wakey~!!
neeway. i cant blif i was like SO indulged watching that person. it' s like that person is creating such a powerful magnetic force field that i can't help myself from being dragged towards. i had pictures in my mind like deja vus. yes ray, deja vus. aikx why in this time you come into my life? i wish i had time. aikxx

gotta go sleep. buhbyiiiie

No comments: