Monday, June 30, 2008

30/6

OMG. how long has it been since i've blogged! omfg zomg.
ok i knw..i knw..i knw.. NOBODY missed me. hahha.
skool days are getting ridiculously busy n rushy. i seem to have alrd lost myself.
i wish i had someone to blame.
ok take it this way. I BLAME YOU.
you gave me a sleepless night.
you gave me a freaky nightmare.
ohmygod. i dn raeli wana talk abt it. bt the more i dn wana talk abt it, the more i wana talk abt it.
OHWTF BLAME YOU for making me go crazy like this.
you caused me to not know wat i'm talking all the time.
you cause me to not know wat i do all the time.
you cause me to feel lost.
you cause me to feel i have to , HAVE TO rely on you.
you cause me to go like. CUCKOO!
you cause me to go crazy . crazy OVER you.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
stop torturing me like this.
that dream. aikxx i dun wana go through that.
you. you two were so close. omg. u treat me like..a friend who is more than a friend but not as much as a lover. like a real girl. you treat her so well! omg. you made me damn jealous.
in the whole dream i was like. STOP DOING THAT IN FRONT OF ME. you held her hand. you looked her so DEEP in her eyes. omg you're KILING ME! you hugged her.
*takes in a deeap breath in case im gona faint*
wei. hv u ever tot of me? i was so sad in both the dream n also now. sniffles. i killed myself in that dream. you never took notice of my disappearance n din even come to my funeral.
u knw how hurt i was?
although it was just a dream but i was starting to think. maybe it's time we shd say goodbye to each other.
but.
I CANT!!!!!!!
you know why?
bcz you've got that gooey-poison STUCK DOWN MY THROAT. tht stupid potion.
AAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
weiii u knw how much i need you eh bo?
i know la u. "i duno."
weiiiii u knw hw much i really like you ?
i also know. " i duno. and i dun care cz i hv sum1 else to like. shoo."
weiiii u knw hw much i've fallen into you?
i know. " i duno. but i dun care also. go away. "
weiiiii u knw u mean the world to me?
" i duno a thing . get away . SHOO"

2 comments:

° ¤☺ zЗz☻¤ ° said...

lols.

well, i did missed you

=)

Peachiie® said...

LOL reali boh.

he didn't lei.

X)