Wednesday, February 13, 2013

13/2

I find myself very relate-able to practically everything.

Am I so generalized?

Or is it simply because I'm so NORMAL; living the mundane normal life?

I'm fussy about being normal; I don't want to be boring.

Just as Najib was slapped in the face by the public, I was also repeatedly slapped in the face by you, by myself and by people around me.

All the slaps, serving as waking-up-purpose.

Which always failed BORINGly.

And I wonder why I did not feel the need to change since I was always afraid of being "bored" and "boring".

I guess it's another element of me - stubbornness.

And another - ego.

Why is letting go always the hardest process in life?

People say :"You always have to have a dream."

Hell yeah, dream too much, fall too much.

She said :"Holding back your tears doesn't mean that you're not sad, it doesn't mean that you're not broken inside; it just signifies that you have come to realize and understand more things in life."

Hell yeah, sometimes the tears are just too heavy and strong.

They say :"Hello, there are still so many forests out there, let go of this effing tree!"

Hell yeah, sometimes you just have to be content. -refer to the Dream statement-

Happy Valentine's Day to you, my special one.

Hope you have a fantastic date with her.

And yes, I have decided.

That I will smile when I see the both of you.

Probably will cry like hell afterwards but hell yeah, I'll smile first.

:)




2 comments:

♀♪♠Ëê ҬęńĠ♣♫♂ said...

*clap hands* *thumbsup* ;D

Unknown said...

be strong, u still young, u sure can get a better one thn him in de future, do smile always..