Wednesday, February 6, 2013

5/2

Finally, I'm back. :)

There are multiple reasons, if I were to come up with them, why I did not blog for quite some time.

1. Holidays. I didn't even touch my laptop for the whole 3 weeks.

2. Time. I have been always occupied with stuff - important and unimportant.

3. You. I just suddenly lost everything. I even went back to writing lyrics.

And so many more petty reasons.

Okay. Actually I made up 1 & 2.

No more lies.

Enough lies.

It just sucks; to push away what you need, to say "I don't" when your heart is crying "Hell yeah I do!"

Tearing up is just super random.

It's totally easy, I can do it anywhere, anytime, anyhow.

Totally proud of myself. :)

The fact that you're trying to push ME away from yourself is totally killing.

How could you change so abruptly?

I still can't believe that you are even the same person.

Why do we have to go through this?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

forget de past, unhappy stuffs; be urself, stay happily always, laughing like nobody's business.. ur little smile n laugh definitely will be more than sufficient for someone, there is someone always forever be there for u n care bout u although de person is not really a good friend for u.